ASUS ZenBook UX303UA 13.3-Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 (64 bit)



Description of ASUS ZenBook UX303UA 13.3-Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 (64 bit):

ASUS Zen book UX303UA-DH51T 13.3" IPS FHD (19201080), glossy , Smokey Brown, Touch screen, Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3GHz (Turbo up to 2.8GHz) Sky lake, 8GB DDR3L (1600MHz) ,256GB SSD, Intel HD, 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.0, Windows 10 (64bit)

>>>CHECK THE PRICE HERE<<<



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

293 of 306 people found the following review helpful.

By Svilen Trifonov
I received my new UX303UA (Skylake) and was able to get acquainted with it. Lovely machine overall. I was a little concerned before I bought it, as I had read about problems with reproducing Yellows on some of these Zenbooks (people say that yellow looks more like green).

Well, here is a comparison shot of three displays showing the exact same picture.

Displays are:
Asus UX303UA
Sony Vaio SVS131190x
Dell 23inch IPS monitor.

As you can see the colors on the Zenbook are really close, if not identical to the Dell IPS monitor (and the Sony is utterly abysmal). Actual yellow Volvo thrown in there for good measure.

235 of 248 people found the following review helpful.

By Chris Ruffin
I purchased the ASUS Zenbook UX303UB because I needed a replacement laptop that I could keep for a while. I wanted a device that was at the top of the market currently but in 4 years would not be a horrible PC. I believe I have found that in this laptop/ultrabook. I am a software engineer and IT instructor so I needed a device that could be flexible enough for me to host a class on the go, but powerful enough to handle all the Visual Studio coding and SQL querying I could throw at it. I needed something that was fast, but also was expandable (not many laptops/ultrabooks allow for expansion). The graphics card is not the best, but it is great for me where I am mainly watching Netflix and YouTube.

The 12 GB of RAM, I7 processor, and 512GB SSD are very nice. The device powers on and wakes from sleep mode very quickly. The touchscreen is accurate and responsive. I was looking into purchasing the surface book, but when I broke everything down I would have had to get the most expensive on which was $3k+. I got the same thing here (minus 4GB of RAM and the disconnect ability of the undocking mode) for almost $2k less. I will just invest in a tablet if I feel that I need one, but otherwise I'm good with my purchase and would buy it again.

55 of 58 people found the following review helpful.

By wolfface73
- Background:
*Software Engineer for a hospital working mainly on CCL. I bought this for myself as i do app development using cordova/intel xdk/Java/Eclipse/Android Studio.
*I would say i am also fairly knowledgeable in computers/hardware. I build my desktops and i enjoy it.
*I have an ASUS ROG 17 inch that is my favorite Laptop ever, but it is bulky to move around, so i wanted a ultrabook. I didn't want anything over 4 pounds. If i am buying an new laptop for portability's sake, it might as well be an ultra.
*I also have the i7 Lenovo X1 Carbon from work. Not really impressed. Laggy, probably due to the encryption software they installed on it.
*I have been researching ultrabooks for about a month now, since i wanted to snatch a deal for Black Friday or Christmas.
*The decision came down between this and the Dell Dell XPS9350-4007SLV: Dell XPS9350-4007SLV 13.3 Inch QHD+ Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) Microsoft Signature Edition
1)This one has a bit higher specs, including from what i read, the ability to add a 2nd SSD, but i haven't opened the laptop yet, so i am not sure. And i don't think i will need another one for sometime. All my development tools + Win10 filled 15% of the SSD so far.
2)Do not forget the price difference between the two: $836 vs $1188 for the Dell.

- Why go i5 over i7:
After much research, the difference is only 200MHZ which is insignificant. 200MHZ does not justify me paying $200 - $300 extra. It is said that the difference shows when you are working on resource extensive apps like photoshop, etc. I also do not intend on playing games on this one. So for all my intents and purposes, i5 suites me fine.

- Now down to business:
*Build:
Awesome. Hinges seem very sturdy. I got a friend who bought a Toshiba 6 months ago, now it is in the shop to fix the hinges. And she doesn't use is as much at all.
*Color:
Awesome rose-gold or smokey-brown. Whatever you want to call. My family loved the color.
*Weight:
This is very light. Even compared to the X1 Carbon
*Processor:
Lightening fast. i installed my development tools simultaneously without any hiccups. Sometimes 2 or 3 tools at a time. Extremely fast.
*SSD:
Has only one partition, which is perfect for me. Not two like others mentioned. Also, lightening fast. (See above: *Processor)
*Fan:
Is there even a fan in there? It is noiseless.
*Keyboard:
A little bit small for my fingers, but i will get used to it. it is not that it is uncomfortable, it just needs getting used to.
*Track pad:
A little bit clicky. Nothing i can't live with.
*Screen:
Gorgeous screen. No issues with the yellows at all. I was looking for the newer drivers to install but i din't need to after all. from the other reviews, it seems that the most screen issues where with the i7. not i5, like the one i got.
*Bloatware:
So far, McAfee (which i genuinely hate with all my soul) and ASUS gift. The former, Kaspersky took care of removing it during installation, and the later i un-installed myself. if i find any, i will post.
*Heat:
Worked on it for 6 straight hours on my lap, and i felt nothing at all.
And finally most importantly,
*Battery life:
So far, for my work, which is pure development on auto screen brightness adjusting, i can go up to 9 hours with full charge. I have't streamed videos or played music. I suspect with those you might go up to 5 - 6 hours, but this is just an estimate.

**Conclusion:
I am very happy with this ultrabook. I am falling in live with it every time i work on it. if i find anything during the coming few days, i will post it. I do recommend it even development.

See all 445 customer reviews...


Product Details of ASUS ZenBook UX303UA 13.3-Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 (64 bit):

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1713 in Personal Computers
  • Size: 2.3GHz i5-6200U CPU | Win 10
  • Color: Smokey Brown
  • Brand: Asus
  • Model: UX303UA-DH51T
  • Fabric type: N/A
  • Aspect ratio: 16:9
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .80" h x 12.70" w x 8.80" l, 3.20 pounds
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz
  • Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM
  • Hard Disk: 256GB
  • Graphics: integrated
  • Processors: 2
  • Native resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
  • Display size: 13.3

Features

  • Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3GHz (Turbo up to 2.8GHz). Skylake
  • Touchscreen/ 8GB RAM/ 256GB SSD Storage. Backlit keyboard.
  • 13.3 inches IPS Quad HD+ display, 3200 by 1800 resolution.With Instant On taking just two seconds to resume, you can start work again immediately from where you left off.
  • Gigabit Dual-Band 802.11AC ultra-fast Wi-Fi. 1.2MP HD Camera.
  • Feature 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI and 1 x mini display ports. Bluetooth 4.0.1 year International Warranty with 1 year Accidental Damage Protection.
  • 1 year International Warranty with 1 year Accidental Damage Protection.


ASUS ZenBook UX303UA 13.3-Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 (64 bit)

>>>CHECK THE PRICE HERE<<<

We appreciate you for going to our web. Here at this page contains product info on

ASUS ZenBook UX303UA 13.3-Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10 (64 bit)

System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at System.Net.PooledStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at System.Net.Connection.SyncRead(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean userRetrievedStream, Boolean probeRead) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Superzon_V.ScrapFunc.ScrapBing(String judul, String rsscount, String& rssbingstring)

Tags: Best Buy Trade In Laptop, Buy Now Pay Later No Credit Check Laptops, Places To Buy Laptops, Best Places To Buy Laptops, Best Buy Coupons For Laptops, Best Buy Universal Laptop Charger, Buy My Broken Laptop, Who Buys Broken Laptops, Where To Buy Cheap Laptops, Best Time Of Year To Buy A Laptop, Best Buy.Com Laptops Can Best Buy Fix My Laptop

Comments