Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real Sense



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

163 of 168 people found the following review helpful.

By Joe D.
I have worked in IT for over 15 years and have seen my share of laptops. I have always been a fan of Dell systems so I pulled the trigger and ordered this system in the Core i5 / 8 GB RAM / 1 TB HD / Non-Touch variety. As always with Amazon, it arrived in two days via UPS. I promptly unpacked it and powered it up. I was greeted with the normal Windows 10 welcome screen and selected my time zone and other pertinent settings.

Personally, I chose customize and disabled all privacy related settings. This can also be done after the system is setup and is entirely up to the user. I was pleased to see that the latest Windows 10 Build 1511 was installed on this system which saved me quite some time. After the system finished the initial setup and asked me to login with a Microsoft Account, I chose to skip that and use a local account instead.

Once the desktop screen loaded I allowed a few moments for everything to get loaded properly on the system. I then clicked the Start menu and went into settings, chose Updates and Security and clicked Check for Updates. This is important to do upon initial boot to make sure you get all the latest updates. There was a batch of updates that installed and the system rebooted and I was all set!

The build quality of this system was very nice. I like the matte feel of the casing and the keyboard felt comfortable to type on. I read through some of the reviews on Amazon and was a little concerned with the feel of the keyboard, but overall I was impressed.

The system I purchased was well configured running an Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive. Windows 10 has lots of optimization and performance enhancements so a configuration like this should run very well and it did.

The screen size at 15.6" was perfect for my needs, and touch was not necessary for me. Everyone's situation is different so purchase based on your needs, but I can tell you that the quality of this system is in line with the price point. This is a good price point to target when purchasing a new computer. Far too many people look at the cheaper $250-350 range and I can assure you that you will get what you pay for. This is a perfect blend of price and performance. Windows 10 has come a long way since release, particularly with it's latest build. Good luck with your next purchase!

15 of 15 people found the following review helpful.

By NicNac Charities Inc.
Everything on the laptop is wonderful. From every stroke of Dells elegantly designed keyboard to the luscious sounds produced by the high-quality audio this computer is a all encompassing wonder. The reason why it did not earn a five star review is that I'm going to have to return it. I don't know if this is the case with all Dell Insprons or just my particular one, but I had to talk to a couple tech people to determine why the computer would not hold a steady connection with the Internet. The guys determined that it was due to a failed Wi-Fi chip built into the computer and that I need to pay upwards of $200 to get it repaired. So be warned that though this computer is wonderful in terms of speed and terms of the way The computer is laid out, it just can't connect and stay connected to the Internet. We have tried various locations to ensure that it wasn't just our Internet. I hope that this is just a single time issue for I wish to get another one in the near future. This would've been a great upgrade except for the Wi-Fi flaw and that's why got a four out of five star review. For more reviews and updates from our charity visit NicNaccharities.org.

212 of 235 people found the following review helpful.

By David & Donna Lewis
I am a computer nerd. That is I use computers constantly and I have taught myself how to fix most software and even hardware problems. I last bought a computer 5 years ago, got a great deal in another brand and have kept that computer up and running all that time myself. This last week I decided to buy this Dell. Going through Amazon was the best deal with their free shipping and competitive pricing. I spent about a day research this and similar computers in the mid range of pricing. I needed power and some important features. So I chose the Dell because of generally good reviews and its power rating on various sites. I got the computer in 2 days as promised and set about setting it up. I found out early that the disk drive was not recognizing disks. Then when trying to register the Dell, the Y key did not work in the registration form. I called tech support and began explaining after a 15 minute wait for service. The call was immediately dropped and the tech guy from India did not call back. I called again and it took another 15 minutes to get to tech support. This guy Ronald really worked with me. Suggested some changes which he sent over email to me. I began working on those, but that did not work. I then went to Dell support and began downloading updates. Ronald was still talking to me on email and suggested a Bios update. The bios that came was A03, and the machine was supposed to have A05. I began the update. and hour later all the updates were done. In the meantime I discovered that the disk drive region had not been specified at the factory. I set for Region 1, US. Ronald called me back at 11:30 Pacific time and ask how it was going. The Bios update had worked so the disk drive was working and I was installing software fine. My rating for the tech support is an A, but for the initial setup of the computer it has to be a D because my updates should have been done in the factory or before they shipped the unit. For those who are not somewhat tech savvy I suggest another vendor, for those who can spend 4 hours and do most of the work yourself, then This is the computer for you. The Y problem righted itself after I restarted. My question is Are vendors so concerned about shipping the units fast that they are not setting them up appropriately before they ship? Is this what we can expect in the future? because if so, I might make other choices.
*Personal purchase

See all 263 customer reviews...


>>>CHECK THE PRICE HERE<<<


Description of Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real Sense:

The thin, lightweight Inspiron 15 delivers productivity along with superior performance for a rich entertainment experience.

Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real Sense

Product Details of Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real Sense:

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #4977 in Personal Computers
  • Size: 8 GB RAM / 1 TB HDD
  • Color: Silver matte
  • Brand: Dell
  • Model: i5559-4415SLV
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.00" h x 14.90" w x 10.30" l, 5.40 pounds
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz
  • Memory: 8GB Unknown
  • Hard Disk: 1TB
  • Graphics: integrated
  • Processors: 1
  • Battery type: Lithium Ion
  • Display size: 15.6

Features

  • Intel Core i5-6200u, up to 2.5 GHz Processor
  • 6 GB DDR3L SDRAM Included; 16 GB Maximum
  • 1 TB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
  • 15.6 Inch HD (1366x768 pixels) LED-lit Touchscreen with Intel Real Sense
  • Windows 10 Operating System; Silver Matte Chassis


>>>CHECK THE PRICE HERE<<<

We appreciate you for going to our web. This page contains product information on

Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real Sense

Dell Inspiron i5578-2451GRY 15.6" FHD Laptop (7th ...

Buy Dell Inspiron i5578-2451GRY 15.6" FHD Laptop ... ( Intel Core i5-6200U, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, ... Dell Inspiron Flagship 15.6-Inch FHD Touchscreen Backlit ...


# Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop ...

Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, ... (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver ... Real Sense. Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15 ...


Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop ...

Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real Sense ... Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch ...


Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i3 ... - amazon.com

... Dell Inspiron i5559-1348SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core ... 500 GB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real Sense: ... Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM and a 1 TB ...


Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop ...

DELL Best DEll Laptops buy and... ... Home / Laptop / DELL / Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte


Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop ...

Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch ... Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real ...


1 TB, DELL, Laptops / Notebooks - Newegg.com

DELL Laptop Inspiron 15 i5559-4415SLV Intel Core ... 6th Intel Core i5-6200U up to 2.8GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB ... 8 GB Memory 1 TB HDD AMD Radeon R7 M445 15.6 ...


Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen: Amazon ...

Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6 Inch Touchscreen: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics. Amazon.co.uk Try Prime Electronics & Photo. Go. Shop by Department. Hello. Sign ...


Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 5000 Series I5559-4415SLV B&H Photo

Buy Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 5000 Series Multi-Touch Notebook (Matte ... the matte silver Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 5000 ... 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U dual-core ...


Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop ...

Buy Dell Inspiron i5559-4415SLV 15.6'' Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, ... 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver Matte) Intel Real Sense;


Tags: Best Places To Buy A Laptop, Who Buys Laptops Near Me, Lenovo Laptop Charger Best Buy, Cheapest Place To Buy Laptops, Does Bestbuy Buy Used Laptops Where To Buy Cheap Laptops

Comments