Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD, Windows 10) 80FG00DCUS



Description of Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD, Windows 10) 80FG00DCUS:

The affordable Lenovo Z70 17.3” laptop is just the ticket for those that enjoy big entertainment. Equipped with a brilliant display, powerful cutting-edge Intel processing, discrete NVIDIA graphics and state-of-the-art JBL designed speakers with superior sound provided by Dolby audio, it's the ideal entertainment PC.

>>>CHECK THE PRICE HERE<<<



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

136 of 148 people found the following review helpful.

By Stephen Crane
I have heard all these complaint about Lenovo. Superfish adware. Foreign company. Window 8.1. It goes on and on. I don't get it. This unit is excellent in terms of form/function and excellent in terms of value. My Norton quickly found the Superfish. Easily removed it. The unit reboots in less than 11 seconds. Beautiful screen. I am not a gamer. That's where my vote of confidence should be discounted, but for all others - This a steal. Oh, I read where people claim the touch pad is subpar. Again, I don't get it. I use the arrow keys to move the cursor up and down and can effortlessly use the trackpad to move the cursor around. WiFi connected immediately. Zero drop connections. Windows 8.1 is actually not bad at all. Simply click the square app in the lower left hand corner of the screen and you would think you were within the XP eco system. I am now starting to conclude that customers are becoming way to finicky. Unreasonably demanding when what they should want and what they should need is sitting right in front of them. This is a seriously excellent computer. Finally, it's actually pretty light based on its size. The one issue I do find with it is the unit is huge. It really is. This is a true top tier "budget" desktop PC replacement.

Update: May 16, 2015 - The unit itself is fine for my productivity needs. I am able to do any type of business productive, including excel, video conferencing, webbrowsing, etc. I have had zero drops with my Wifi (I use/connect w/ Comcast's modem).

Some quirks/comments/observations with Windows 8.1: It's actually extremely stabile. It seems the OP system itself as well as Lenovo a program provide within the "bloatware" that came with the unit does all the monitoring to keep the system running smoothly. Unlike others, found by going on line and reading instructive/informational commentary in regards to 8.1 was helpful. The first thing I did was ask: Why's my desktop when running 8.1. Now when my computer starts up it is a breeze to locate my Windows XP looking destop. I load a prgram titled "Classic Shell." There are others, yet this has worked perferctly. I have a start menu.

I notice the font of my folders located on my desktop are titled using black font. This is a quirk with 8.1. I have come to realize that when you adjust the color of your desktop the font changes from black to white depending on the color. With the navy blue I have come accustomed to the folder label font is black. With Windows XP it's white. I changed the color under Personlization under Control Panel to a deep dark maroon. The font labels to each destop folder is now white.

The Battery life on this unit is pretty weak. I knew this going in. I use this computer for business and I generally have access to power.

The lock screen. You must have a MSFT one drive account. When you sign on to the computer at start up/power up you are asked for your password. I found this aggravating because when I'm using the computer and I walk away from it and return 5 minutes later, I'm a dialog box appears requesting my password. I found a solution. Go to your Control Panel and tweek the Lock Screen settings. I choose a PIN code. I can use it when I'm working in a trusting environment. If out of town I am able to switch to full password access only. This again, is a quirk with 8.1. You apparently are unable to turn off the security completely.

As to the "crazy" looking desktop, which looks like a smart phone when you first start up the computer. Ignore it by using something like Classic Shell and with the click of one buttion on the the desktop you are at the XP original desktop.

I have read complaints about pop ups and excessive notifications from Lenovo itself in terms of their own OP within this unit. When you start-up the computer on the 8.1 desktop (before you click over to the XP looking desktop using something like Classic Shell) click the Pin Wheel icon. It's one of the squares on your desktop. Another screen immediately adajecent to that square is your "desktop" square which takes you to the XP looking desktop. Click the Pin Wheel. It's labeled Lenovo. It's all the settings for the computer as they pertain to Lenovo. Adjust how you want notification, etc. to function.

Finally, I uninstalled McAfee (part of the bloatware). You'll need to go online to McAfee and download their uninstaller. It's easy. Yes, I was agitated because I shouldn't have to load a program to uninstall a program, yet in this day and age, I've come accustomed to expecting such nonsense. Because I have Comcast, I receive Norton Untility Suite. Norton will easily remove the Superfish adware that came with the computer. Again, I expect pre-loaded adware. Others, get bent out of shape, yet realize all companies look for an edge. You just have to be diligent and remove various programs, adware, etc. from any computer you may purchase. It's the nature of these modern times.

As to the keys and the track/touch pad. I agree that the keys aren't the best. Yet, because the computer is so large and the fact that I am able to rest my palms on either side of the touch pad, I have had no issues. When working at home, I use an Logitech wireless ergonomic keyboard as well as a Anker wireless mouse. Hence, my actions exhibit that my preference is to use a real key board and track pad. Nevertheless, the track/touch pad and keyboard are what they are and inlight of the total package this computer brings, I am fine with it.

97 of 105 people found the following review helpful.

By Punyboo
This Lenovo laptop is a winner!! I bought it because it was packed with everything I needed including lots of memory, lots of storage, a fast processor, a good graphics card, and a large display. It is a larger laptop from my old 15.6 display HP, and I enjoy having the additional viewing space for working or gaming. Although it is larger, it is actually lighter than my old HP too! It is wide, but not too thick or bulky. The design is smooth and sleek and the feel of the keyboard and touchpad is very nice. The keys are not backlit, but still easy to read. I have not had any issues with overheating from the graphics card yet, so don't think that would be a concern. It runs pretty quiet and handles games well, such as WOW. I would recommend this machine to friends or family :)

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful.

By J. Gulia
I did a LOT of research on the perfect laptop for my needs. I work from home and work with a lot of graphics, editing, and lots and lots of multitasking and this baby can take it! It has been a very refreshing upgrade from my Dell Inspiron (granted it was like 5 years old...it was a GOOD laptop.) So much so that I was concerned about switching brands, but it seems to be well built with metal top and keyboard plating. The bottom is plastic though, so ... don't drop it. I bought a case for it to try and protect it from my toddler, I recommend doing the same.

It is worth protecting this investment, with a dedicated video drive and dolby digital sound - it delivers and excellent experience while you work, no squinting at fine lines, and hitting the volume button on your favorite tunes while you work, and the speed? It is a beauty! I can be uploading, downloading, surfing and noticing absolutely no delays! The screen is HUGE, and resolution? (*sigh) I can see fine features even on scanned-in grainy images (which I work on quite frequently).

One thing I could say about an improvement would be battery life. But I was willing to make the exchange for price!

See all 346 customer reviews...


Product Details of Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD, Windows 10) 80FG00DCUS:

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2041 in Personal Computers
  • Size: 1 TB HDD/16 GB RAM
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Lenovo
  • Model: 80FG00DCUS
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 11.14" h x .99" w x 16.46" l, 6.60 pounds
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 2.2 GHz
  • Memory: 16GB DDR3 SDRAM
  • Hard Disk: 1TB
  • Graphics: dedicated
  • Processors: 2
  • Native resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
  • Display size: 17.3

Features

  • Intel Core i7-5500U 2.2 GHz Processor
  • 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM
  • 1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 8 GB Solid-State Drive;DVDRW
  • 17.3-Inch Screen, NVIDIA GeForce GT840M 2GB
  • Comes With Windows 10 Home, 4-hour battery life


Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD, Windows 10) 80FG00DCUS

>>>CHECK THE PRICE HERE<<<

Many thanks you for going to our web. On this page contains news on

Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD, Windows 10) 80FG00DCUS

Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB + 8 ...

Buy Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB ... 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD, Windows 10) 80FG00DCUS ... Buy "Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB ...


Lenovo Z70 17.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i7, 16 GB, 1TB HDD ...

Buy Lenovo Z70 17.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i7, 16 GB, ... (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD) ... 1 TB HDD/16 GB RAM | Style: Windows 8.1.


Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB + 8 ...

... Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB + 8 GB HDD, Windows 10) 80FG00DCUS ... 8 GB solid-state Drive; ...


Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Core i7, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD Plus 8GB ...

... 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD Plus 8GB SSD, Windows 10 Laptop ... Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Core i7, 8GB RAM, ... Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB + 8 GB HDD, ...


buy now Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB + 8 GB HDD, Windows 1 Top

2016 Best Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 ... RAM, 1 TB + 8 GB HDD, Windows 10) 80FG00DCUS ... Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop (Core i7, 16 ...


Lenovo Notebook - 80FG00DCUS | eBay

See details - Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB + 8 ... - Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop 80FG00DCUS Buy It ... i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 8 GB SSD ...


Lenovo Laptop Z70 (80FG00DBUS) Intel Core i7 5500U (2.40 ...

Lenovo Laptop Z70 (80FG00DBUS) Intel Core i7 5500U (2.40 GHz) 8 GB Memory 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD NVIDIA GeForce 840M 17.3" Windows 10 Home ... SSD 8 GB HDD 1 TB HDD RPM ...


Lenovo Z70 17.3" Notebook w/Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM & 1TB ...

... Win 10 Home 64-bit - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB Hybrid ... Lenovo Z70 17.3" Notebook w/Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM & 1TB HDD. ... With the Lenovo Z70 17.3-inch laptop you can ...


Lenovo Laptop Z Series Z70 (80FG00DCUS) Intel Core i7 5th ...

Lenovo Laptop Z Series Z70 (80FG00DCUS) Intel Core i7 5th ... 16 GB Memory 1 TB HDD 8 GB SSD NVIDIA ... With the Lenovo Z70 17.3 inch laptop you can enjoy Full ...


Z70 Laptop | Our Best 17.3" Multimedia Laptop | Lenovo US

Product similar to Lenovo Z70 Laptop: ... Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel ... Offer is available for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices ...


Tags: Places That Buy Broken Laptops, Best Store To Buy A Laptop, Places That Buy Used Laptops, Best Time To Buy Laptops, Which Apple Laptop To Buy, What Laptop Should I Buy For College, Asus Laptop Charger Best Buy, Buying A Refurbished Laptop, Universal Laptop Charger Best Buy, Imac Laptop Best Buy, Stores That Buy Broken Laptops, Best Buy Open Box Laptop, Cnet Laptop Buying Guide Buy My Broken Laptop

Comments